I GOT RID OF THE LIVEMAP
This is an RPG server. That means:
1. Must be realistic as possible.
2. No cheats or hacks allowed. At all.
3. No outside concepts, like McDonalds, or Halo, or Fallout. Nothing in that nature at all.
4. No means of cheating. (AKA, tracking players with the livemap)
5. Skins should represent what the player does. You need an RPG themed skin.
6. Buildings should all be as if you built them in medieval times. No sky scrapers, unless I approve of them. The Oracle Station is fine. But no Empire State Buildings, etc.
THE DEAL WITH THE LIVEMAP
I understand I can disable the ability to see the players on the livemap. I did that. But I also realised that having a livemap destroys the mystery of finding new locations. It becomes overall more realistic and mysterious and fun when you can’t put up a webpage that displays the entire map. Some of you may disagree. That’s fine.